martedì 10 marzo 2009

Saying hello to the guys from Dortmund and Munchen

Hi there!
This post will be in english, because I don't speak any german yet (and never will, probably: I'm still learning "brotchen", difficult pronunciation for any italian).
Indeed, I found many visits coming from Dortmund and Munchen.
I guess the ones from Dortmund belong to some collegue of mine in the lab that discovered this blog and recognized my face. Yet, I'm asking myself if they have some italian friend to translate what I'm writing, otherwise I found it difficult to get why they visited my blog 9 times in the last 10 days.
What it is impossible for me to understand is who is looking at this blog from Munchen since last year! I don't know anybody from there and, again, would be interesting to know if they are italian, german or whatever.
So, dear anonimous friend of mine speak loud, and tell us who you are!
The shoutbox is here for you!

Traduzione italiana:
Ehilà!
Questo post sarà in inglese, perchè ancora non so parlare tedesco (e non lo saprò fare mai: sono ancora fermo a "brotchen", pronuncia impossibile per qualsiasi italiano).
Infatti, ho trovato diverse visite da Dortmund e da Monaco.
Quelle da Dortmund saranno sicuramente di qualche mio collega di laboratorio che ha scoperto questo blog ed ha riconosciuto la mia faccia. Più che altro, mi chiedo se non abbiano qualche amico italiano che gli traduce ciò che scrivo, altrimenti trovo difficile capire come mai hanno fatto 9 visite negli ultimi 10 giorni.
Ciò che trovo incomprensibile è chi è che guarda questo blog da Monaco, già dall'anno scorso. Non conosco nessuno di lì e sarebbe interessante sapere se sono tedeschi, italiani o chissà cosa.
Quindi, caro anonimo amico mio fatti sentire, e dicci chi sei!
La shoutbox è qui per te!

Nessun commento: